Well, yesterday evening I was unfortunately bitten by a rattlesnake.

I was walking with a friend, who decided to shove me into tall grass. I startled a rattlesnake, and got bitten.

Thank goodness that my mum works at a hospital, and that the said hospital is only a few miles away - and that my friend had his iPhone.

According to the nurse, I was lucky that there was minimal "envenomation", mainly because I just had just surprised the little snake rather than, say, thrown a rock at him/her. I did feel pretty sick until this afternoon, though.

300px-Crotalus cerastes mesquite springs CA

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.