Well, yesterday evening I was unfortunately bitten by a rattlesnake.
I was walking with a friend, who decided to shove me into tall grass. I startled a rattlesnake, and got bitten.
Thank goodness that my mum works at a hospital, and that the said hospital is only a few miles away - and that my friend had his iPhone.
According to the nurse, I was lucky that there was minimal "envenomation", mainly because I just had just surprised the little snake rather than, say, thrown a rock at him/her. I did feel pretty sick until this afternoon, though.